|Season Run||January 2015 - March 2015|
|Season Chronology (Gen. 1)|
|E1 • E2 • E3 • E4|
|Season Chronology (Gen. 2)|
|E1 • E2 • E3|
|Season Chronology (Gen. 3)|
Two major twists came into play.
- Instead of 7 teams, there would be none. All 14 players competed alone.
- Each piece had a special advantage.
|Thunderbird667||9th||vs. Trey + Wood|
|Broniak||10th||vs. Trey + Wood|
- Mysterygame2 used his revival piece on Thunder. This meant Thunder had another chance of winning the game.
Eliminated from the right to stay challenge
|Player||Starting Piece||1||2||3  ||4||5 ||6||7 ||8 v2|
|Thunderbird667 ||Courage||WIN||SAFE||SAFE||WIN||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAMADHI ||OUT||SAMADHI||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE||SAFE|
-  Doubledarefan01 had the samadhi, but used a null samadhi twist, voiding out his samadhi.
-  The endurance challenge was to determine the superteams. No samadhi was in play.
-  The temple mission was a superteam mission. Disney, Wood, and Arcanine lost the mission. Wood was safe, leaving Disney and Arcanine to the TOF. However, Arcanine chose to quit the game.
-  Nicole16 played her Knowledge piece, giving her the ability to pick teams for 1 full round. In this case, it was round 5.
-  Trey2288 played his Leadership piece, causing another samadhi into play. He gave it to Broniak & Thunder.
-  Thunderbird667 was originally eliminated, but mysterygame2 used his piece to send someone back. Thunderbird667 was chosen.
-  Round 7 was only a temple mission. It was also a superteam mission, in which Disneyworldlover used his piece.
-  In round 8, Bigdizzleyomama & Mysterygame2 was originally sent to the TOF; however, bigdizzletomama played the Teamwork piece, causing this round to be void, and resetting the round.
-  In round 11, David was originally sent to the TOF; however, he used his piece to get out of it. This forced Andrew to go to the TOF. The last piece was used for the season and it was a 1 point advantage in the TOF.
|The team wins the Endurance Mission, a pyramid piece, and gets to choose who gets the samadhi|
|The teams won the Temple Mission and sends a team to the Temple of Fate|
|The team gets the samadhi, affecting the Temple Mission|
|The team did not win anything, therefore safe|
|The team went to the Temple of Fate and was safe|
|The team went to the Temple of Fate and lost|
The team withdrew
Advantages revealed at the finale/reunion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.